My priorities if re-elected:
- I will continue to engage transportation officials about installing a traffic light at the Morris Bridge and Cory Lake Blvd intersection – at no cost to homeowners.
- Cutting waste, and directing that money to control speeding in our streets by increasing law enforcement presence.
- Continue to collaborate with the City of Tampa to repair the remaining protruding manholes on our roads, at no cost to homeowners.
- Leveraging my bi-partisan relationships with elected officials to keep our neighborhood as the most premier community in Tampa Bay.
- Initiating and supporting more “wellness” classes.
- Advocating for the replacement of pool furniture and ground leveling for the soccer field.
- Remain a strong advocate of a balanced budget and fiscal responsibility
- Continue transparency and resident input with any major decision.